This past weekend, I completed the 1st of 33 projects!
|Set of 3 Tea Towels|
The project was to make a set of tea towels using fat quarters. I just used a few I had laying around so the fabric isn't all that great or expensive, but it's just for practice, so I figured it didn't matter quite yet. I definitely plan to get inspired by gorgeous fabric for later on projects though.
I went ahead and washed, ironed, and cut the fabric for the next project while I was at it too:
This challenge will be to make a set of napkins with mitered corners and sewn in cord hooks for hanging. Stay tuned, I'll post this next week!