When we were redoing the master bathroom & bedroom, I allowed myself a few etsy purchases to finish off the room. One of them was this jewelry frame by Vintage by Dounia on etsy. I'm quite happy with it, and wanted to share with you a few of my go to pieces for everyday wear that hang on it.
First, necklaces. If I'm wearing something other than a T-shirt, I usually accent it with one of these 4 necklaces:
1. Silver chain dotted with Swarovski crystals made by my good friend Erika of Sunset Silver.
2. Antique button given to me by a dear friend (and purchased at a craft show...sorry, don't know the maker!)
3. Gorgeous enameled reversible triangle- one side's aqua, and it flips to neon orange. This piece was Christmas gift last year from hubs, and is made by Verre Encore on etsy.
4. Finally, this PMC pendant made by me under the guidance of Erika (see #1) who actually made or helped me make a LARGE portion of what I own!
1. Love these PMC circles with little aqua beads dangling inside. Made by Erika.
2. The are my favorite studs (guess I have a thing for turquoise, yea?) They are lampwork marbles, and swirled with bits of sparkly coral and white in the centers. Made by Starving Artist Bazaar.
3. These are just simple sterling balls, not handmade, but I wear them almost every day.
4. Love this The Sly Fox ring, also a gift from hubby.
5. These are my absolute favorite earrings for going out. The are a great pop against almost any color. Also by Verre Encore and a gift from hubby.
And finally, bracelets. I'm not really one to wear bracelets on a daily basis. They just get in the way for me- I'm always working with my hands, so save these for outings. If I do have a bracelet on, more than likely, it's one of these:
1 & 2. LOVE. Made by Dull Diamond.
3. Made by, who else, Erika!
Question: Do you have a go to piece for everyday wear in your jewelry box?